The Battle Maison

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Battle Maison

Only the best of the best trainers fight away to win battles and reach ridiculous high winning streaks!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on June 25th 2021, 8:11 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2523 messages in 245 subjects

We have 39 registered users

The newest registered user is gajahmada112

Latest Forum News

Latest topics

» Kill la Kill
by Cherry Coke August 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW Battle Maison Forums!
by Admin February 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

» Count to 10 before TheTrainerExpert posts!
by TheTrainerExpert February 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 12]
by Admin February 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

» Twitch Plays Pokemon
by Cherry Coke February 21st 2014, 12:30 am

» Latest Forum Updates
by Admin February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

» the story of michelle x em [spam thread]
by Cherry Coke February 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 11]
by Pokey February 17th 2014, 1:51 am

» Count to 1000!
by Pokey February 16th 2014, 11:35 pm

» Valentines Day 2014 Random Pairing Guessing Thread
by Cherry Coke February 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

» Valentines Day
by TheTrainerExpert February 15th 2014, 11:22 am

» Oi!
by Zortac February 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

4 posters

School

Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

PokéDollars : 2147502950

School Empty School

Post by Admin July 23rd 2013, 3:37 am

PZ WHY DID YOU FREAKING CREATE THIS HORRIFYING THREAD!!??!?!?!

Well this is thread you can discuss about School. Things we educate ourselves so we can be smart and have good amount of knowledge so we'll face the real life challenge in the future. So yeah, here some questions.

Do you like school in general? If not, then why?
    What's your favorite thing about school (anything going on in school)?
    What's your least favorite thing about school?
    What's scariest thing about school?

---

For those who are in summer vacation, when does your school start?
    Are you excited about school?
    Do you do anything related to school in the summer (aside to summer school)?

---

For my answers.

Do you like school in general? If not, then why?
    I'm completely neutral to this. Getting to school = Struggle. Doing work = Painful. Test = Dreadful. Reading = Argh. People (Strangers) = wtf wow. School can be fun if there is something exciting going on but boring if we have to do stupidest things (annoying projects) and so on.

What's your favorite thing about school (anything going on in school)?
    Being here obviously, but my favorite thing about school is the teachers learning something interesting stuff (unless it's so boring as hell).

What's your least favorite thing about school?
    Projects, Test, Reading, So much work/H.W., and getting to school in time. It's hard these days that I have to get to school in time. But it's just my procrastination. :/

What's scariest thing about school?
    Bullying and various stranger people doing stupid things.

For those who are in summer vacation, when does your school start?
    September 9th. We have to get Program Cards and stuff in September 4th.

Are you excited about school?
    As every high school year, No. But in 8th Grade is only year that I'm excited about school.

Do you do anything related to school in the summer (aside to summer school)?
    Studying, Reading , and going over SAT Booklet.
    PokeHacks~
    PokeHacks~
    GreatBall Rank

PokéDollars : 20840

School Empty Re: School

Post by PokeHacks~ July 23rd 2013, 1:43 pm

Do you like school in general? If not, then why? hell no. It's SOOO fucking boring
    What's your favorite thing about school (anything going on in school)? Probably my music classes
    What's your least favorite thing about school? learning
    What's scariest thing about school? bullies. Though I'm usually the one. so not really scared of the bullies. People are scared of me sometimes ;3

---

For those who are in summer vacation, when does your school start? Mid august
    Are you excited about school? Kinda. want to see my classmates
    Do you do anything related to school in the summer (aside to summer school)? I do a little bit of math homework in the summer, but usually not really.
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

PokéDollars : 27630

Post by Cherry Coke July 24th 2013, 10:56 pm

Do you like school in general? If not, then why? School is alright but it's not like I particularly enjoy it.
    What's your favorite thing about school? There's not much I enjoy about school. I guess I would have to say the people who are important to me actually being there...
    What's your least favorite thing about school? The amount of stupidity I'm forced to deal with. It's like the school doesn't even know the word "priorities"!
    What's scariest thing about school? My fifth grade teacher (o_o), morons who pester people for fun, and the people who support those morons
    For those who are in summer vacation, when does your school start? September third. Kind of a late day to start a High School year but whatever :/
    Are you excited about school? HA!
    Do you do anything related to school in the summer? No. I like to ENJOY my summer sometimes!

My answers. Surprisingly, Pokemon doesn't really damage my social status. But Autism sure as hell did ;-;
    Elsa
    Elsa

PokéDollars : 19670

Post by Elsa July 27th 2013, 9:54 am

Do you like school in general? If not, then why? It's alright, but it can stress me out a bit.
    What's your favorite thing about school (anything going on in school)? Being with my friends.
    What's your least favorite thing about school? The idiots. (Not as in bad grades, but dumb common sense or something like that.)
    What's scariest thing about school? Nothing, except when I forget homework for the umpteenth time. ;-;

---

For those who are in summer vacation, when does your school start? August 19th.
    Are you excited about school? A little, although it's a new one so I'm also nervous.
    Do you do anything related to school in the summer (aside to summer school)? I took a math enrichment class a couple weeks ago to prepare for Algebra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:13 am