The Battle Maison

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Battle Maison

Only the best of the best trainers fight away to win battles and reach ridiculous high winning streaks!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on June 25th 2021, 8:11 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2523 messages in 245 subjects

We have 39 registered users

The newest registered user is gajahmada112

Latest Forum News

Latest topics

» Kill la Kill
by Cherry Coke August 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW Battle Maison Forums!
by Admin February 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

» Count to 10 before TheTrainerExpert posts!
by TheTrainerExpert February 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 12]
by Admin February 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

» Twitch Plays Pokemon
by Cherry Coke February 21st 2014, 12:30 am

» Latest Forum Updates
by Admin February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

» the story of michelle x em [spam thread]
by Cherry Coke February 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 11]
by Pokey February 17th 2014, 1:51 am

» Count to 1000!
by Pokey February 16th 2014, 11:35 pm

» Valentines Day 2014 Random Pairing Guessing Thread
by Cherry Coke February 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

» Valentines Day
by TheTrainerExpert February 15th 2014, 11:22 am

» Oi!
by Zortac February 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

2 posters

Ouran High School Host Club!

Elsa
    Elsa

PokéDollars : 19725

Ouran High School Host Club! Empty Ouran High School Host Club!

Post by Elsa December 22nd 2013, 10:22 pm

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

im funny

Summary:
    Wikipedia wrote:Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at the prestigious Ouran Academy, a fictitious high school located in Bunkyo, Tokyo. Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, a place where the Ouran Academy Host Club, a group of six male students, gathers to entertain female "clients". During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks an antique vase valued at ¥8,000,000 (US$80,000 in the U.S. English manga)[1] and is told to repay the cost in service to the club. Haruhi's short hair, slouching attire and gender-ambiguous face cause her to be mistaken by the hosts for a male student. The hosts all agree that Haruhi would be a good host, thus making her join the host club. Ultimately she agrees to join the Club as a host herself (dressed as a male) in order to pay off her debt.[2] She agrees to join since she does not mind hosting as long as she can pay the debt off faster. The hosts do later find out that she is, in fact, a girl. They keep this a secret, so no one will be able to tell. The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade (along with a university). Most students come from wealthy families, but in special cases, merit scholarships are granted to exceptional students from a lower income bracket. The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," meaning students with stellar family backgrounds but low socioeconomic status may be given top priority over those from rich families with lesser pedigrees.

Other than Haruhi, the other members of the club consist of the president Tamaki Suou, a student who treats Haruhi like she is his own daughter and is hugely jealous of anyone else who approaches her; Kyoya Otori, the bespectacled calculating vice-president who serves as the brains of the club; Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, a pair of mischievous identical twins who like playing tricks on the other club members and playing up a homoerotic angle on their relationship; Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka ("Hani" in the manga), a small, cute boy who has a great passion for stuffed animals and eating cakes; and Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka, a tall, quiet boy who is protective of Honey. All the characters are parodies of shojo manga characters, with Haruhi serving as the "natural" type, Tamaki as the "princely" type, Kyoya as the "cool" type, the Hitachiin twins as the "little devils", Honey as the "cute shotacon" type, and Mori as the "strong, silent, mysterious type".

Yeah I didn't really feel like typing it all out. In case you don't want to read all of that, basically, a student named Haruhi walks into one of their high school's music rooms, which is where the host club, a group of guys that basically entertain a bunch of girl students, and they accidentally breaks a vase, and since it was very expensive one the club makes them join them to pay it off.

So uh yeah what do you think and stuff???
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

PokéDollars : 27685

Ouran High School Host Club! Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club!

Post by Cherry Coke December 22nd 2013, 11:27 pm

my friend emily watches that thing and i watched it with her and let me tell you i haven't regretted anything as much as that since madoka -- maybe even regret it more than madoka.