The Battle Maison

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Battle Maison

Only the best of the best trainers fight away to win battles and reach ridiculous high winning streaks!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on June 25th 2021, 8:11 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2523 messages in 245 subjects

We have 39 registered users

The newest registered user is gajahmada112

Latest Forum News

Latest topics

» Kill la Kill
by Cherry Coke August 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW Battle Maison Forums!
by Admin February 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

» Count to 10 before TheTrainerExpert posts!
by TheTrainerExpert February 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 12]
by Admin February 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

» Twitch Plays Pokemon
by Cherry Coke February 21st 2014, 12:30 am

» Latest Forum Updates
by Admin February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

» the story of michelle x em [spam thread]
by Cherry Coke February 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 11]
by Pokey February 17th 2014, 1:51 am

» Count to 1000!
by Pokey February 16th 2014, 11:35 pm

» Valentines Day 2014 Random Pairing Guessing Thread
by Cherry Coke February 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

» Valentines Day
by TheTrainerExpert February 15th 2014, 11:22 am

» Oi!
by Zortac February 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

5 posters

Lizzy the silly little girl

Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

PokéDollars : 27645

Lizzy the silly little girl Empty Lizzy the silly little girl

Post by Cherry Coke July 23rd 2013, 10:47 pm

Lizzy was a silly little girl who rested in Canada. Lizzy's dream was to open a shop where she would sell pretty dresses. She worked as hard as she could to raise money, but never seemed to find a way to do it.

As Lizzy's dreams started to confuse her, Lizzy left Canada for the Super Skarmory Forums, which were located somehwere in Pennsylvania, USA. Lizzy did not know these were there, but as she was walking along, she noticed them and decided to visit them.

Lizzy loved it inside Super Skarmory Forums. There were so many friendly people who were looking for new friends. Even though in real life Lizzy did not have any friends at all, she thought she would fit in perfectly.

SO SHE THOUGHT.

Lizzy would continue to talk to others even though she was a little shy at times. But then, she met another girl who she instantly loved. Her name was Bree. Lizzy decided to disguise herself to be a male so she would be able to love Bree. Lizzy stayed together with Bree for months... until Lizzy made a huge mistake. She joked about Bree being in a relationship with a man named Amir. Bree crushed these jokes and left Lizzy behind.

Lizzy then became a dumb and desperate little girl. She tried to form so many relationships with so many men and women that she lost track of her own popularity. Soon it was discovered that Lizzy was a girl, and that's when she realized that not too many liked her anymore. Lizzy tried to talk with others and hopefully form more relationships, but all of these attempts failed. A certain few people who had been talking to Lizzy the most got especially annoyed with her and cast her out of their lands for many months.

However, desperate for love and attention, Lizzy came back for one last attempt to find love. She tried to marry a girl named PokeZone, but PokeZone declined and said she was going to marry a handsome man named Togekiss. This finally broke Lizzy's heart enough, and both PokeZone and Togekiss hated Lizzy very much.

Lizzy ran away from PokeZone and Togekiss. She hid away for months. She cried and mourned for everything that went wrong without getting any pity. She finally walked back to Canada, with her head down and her heart broken.

Soon after she returned, Lizzy tried to pair with Bree once more. Bree also declined her offer because she now knew that Lizzy was a female. Instead of marrying her, Bree drew her sword and killed her.

And that was the end of Lizzy, the dumb little girl.

Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

PokéDollars : 2147502965

Lizzy the silly little girl Empty Re: Lizzy the silly little girl

Post by Admin July 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm

Beautiful. Just simply beautiful.

10/10
    Elsa
    Elsa

PokéDollars : 19685

Post by Elsa July 23rd 2013, 10:51 pm

Oh my God.
    More.
    Headstrong
    Headstrong

PokéDollars : 38730

Post by Headstrong July 24th 2013, 1:13 pm

I liked the part where she died.
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 24th 2013, 5:11 pm

Lizzy the Silly Little Girl - Part 2

After Bree stabbed Lizzy, everyone thought she was dead. Even Lizzy thought that she had lost her life, but she had only lost her consciousness. They took her to a hospital and there her death was faked with a flatline. The doctors left the room and in a second Lizzy's body was stolen.

The one who took Lizzy did not reveal his name or face, but mended her wounds and healed her broken bones with a spell or two. Lizzy's vision was a little blurred when she woke up, but she did see the image of a person healing her.

A few minutes later Lizzy screamed in pain. Lizzy was afraid and tired and weak, and she could not even stand up. She tried to talk to the boy she saw but he was gone. She dragged her body across the ground and pulled herself up on a rock. Her body was pale, her clothes were dirty, and her hair was hideous. She did not know quite what was going on, but she had a faint memory of Bree stabbing her with some kind of sword.

She sat on the rock, trying to stand up.

"What the hell... is going on?" she asked herself. She could not talk much more, for she was too weak. Her mind was racing. She almost stood up accidentally in her confusion, but she collapsed instead. She lay on the ground, tired, cold, and confused. She dripped blood from her wound, which was covered up poorly.

Lizzy lied on the ground for a few hours before she woke up. Her strength had returned to her, and she was finally able to stand up. She attempted to limp back to her home so she could finally start her shop, but she could not. She needed to hide from the people who hated her.

She returned to a hospital in disguise and asked to be changed to a male. The doctors there thought she must have been pretty desperate to ask for this based on her condition, but they agreed to help her out of pity.

("Finally... some pity...") Lizzy thought.

After the procedure was done, Lizzy was finally able to return to the people she knew. Lizzy got her name legally changed to Lux after becoming a male, and for any records of Lizzy to be burned, for she had the legal information of her old "persona", Lizzy.

The actions were complete, and Lux returned to her home in Canada. He searched very hard to find Bree once more, but was unsuccessful. she mourned for the loss of her love Bree but nothing happened.

Finally, Lux started a shop with the money she had left and started selling pretty dresses. These dresses, however, were very ugly and Lux quickly went out of business. In her agony, Lux split herself, one body being Lizzy and the other being Lux.

Lux commited suicide and Lizzy was left to roam the Earth.
    Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin July 24th 2013, 5:14 pm

Oh my god. This is getting intense!

Moar!~
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 26th 2013, 1:59 pm

Lizzy the silly little girl - Part 3
    (I'm gonna type this whole thing with my eyes closed. I'll edit later)

Lizzy went back to the world after Lux commited suicide. She was cold, lost, afraid, and had no belongings anymore. She had no clothes, no job, no money. She clothed herself with materials she fond, and people would laugh at that silly little girl who did not have appropriate clothes on.

not only did she lack clothes, but she was hideous and dirty. Her face was covered in dirt and blood from scraped and her hair was greasy and messy. She was constantly attack while walking because she looked so helpless, only for people to discover that she had no morney or belongings with her. Lizzy was a sad, sad, sad little firl, except this time, she was all alone.\\Pnne last time :izzy wanted to go back to SuperSkarmory forums to reunite with her friends that she thought she had. She went to the fates, but they closed them and locked them when Lizzy approached. Lizzy asked why, but received no answer.

Lizzy also attempted to probe that she was Lizzy or "Lux", but both of these people's records were destroed and Lizzy did not count as a legal citizen of the United States or Canada... in dact, at this point she wasn't counted as a born child. Lizzy held her head in her hands and cried everfy day for the rest of her miserable life. nobody would feed her, nobody would feel pity for her, nobody would clothe her...

Lizzu hid in boxes and basements. She lived off of scraps of food she stole and little animals she attempted to hunt. She was lifeless. Until finally, a boy named Gabriel cam ealong. He offered Lizzy food, clothing, and a home as long as she would prevent Gabriel from being Lonely. This embarrased Lizzy, but she accepted this bad offer.

More coming soon. Now everything looks dark and green o_O
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 26th 2013, 2:05 pm

Erk wrote:Lizzy the silly little girl - Part 3
    (I'm gonna type this whole thing with my eyes closed. I'll edit later)

Lizzy went back to the world after Lux commited suicide. She was cold, lost, afraid, and had no belongings anymore. She had no clothes, no job, no money. She clothed herself with materials she found, and people would laugh at that silly little girl who did not have appropriate clothes on.

Not only did she lack clothes, but she was hideous and dirty. Her face was covered in dirt and blood from scraped and her hair was greasy and messy. She was constantly attacked while walking because she looked so helpless, only for people to discover that she had no money or belongings with her. Lizzy was a sad, sad, sad little girl, except this time, she was all alone. One last time Lizzy wanted to go back to SuperSkarmory forums to reunite with her friends that she thought she had. She went to the gates, but they closed them and locked them when Lizzy approached. Lizzy asked why, but received no answer.

Lizzy also attempted to prove that she was Lizzy or "Lux", but both of these people's records were destroyed and Lizzy did not count as a legal citizen of the United States or Canada... in fact, at this point she wasn't counted as a born child. Lizzy held her head in her hands and cried every day for the rest of her miserable life. Nobody would feed her, nobody would feel pity for her, nobody would clothe her...

Lizzy hid in boxes and basements. She lived off of scraps of food she stole and little animals she attempted to hunt. She was lifeless, until finally, a boy named Gabriel came along. He offered Lizzy food, clothing, and a home as long as she would prevent Gabriel from being lonely. This embarrased Lizzy, but she accepted this bad offer.

More coming soon. Now everything looks dark and green o_O

Fixed. Short part. Stay tuned to see what Lonelymon73 does to poor Lizzy
    Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin July 26th 2013, 2:15 pm

why did you quote it. lol.

I wonder Lizzy is gonna do next...... hmm.
    That offer might be something.........
    Headstrong
    Headstrong

Post by Headstrong July 26th 2013, 2:20 pm

and Pokemon73 joins the story! This should be interesting.
    Rai
    Rai

PokéDollars : 20840

Post by Rai July 26th 2013, 2:21 pm

If he does and he ends up being Gabriel, that'll be some hilarious stuff going on there.
    Headstrong
    Headstrong

Post by Headstrong July 26th 2013, 5:45 pm

Pokemon73's real name is Gabriel.
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 30th 2013, 10:26 pm

Oh yeah, this thing.
    Lizzy the silly little girl - Part 4

Gabriel took Lizzy into his home and offered her dinner. Lizzy felt like being arrogant and saying no, but her lack of food had made her decide otherwise. Gabriel cooked Lizzy a microwave chicken nugget dinner, and Lizzy ate it quickly. Gabriel watched Lizzy eat, intently.

After their little meal, Lizzy and Gabriel talked for a bit.

"You know, Lizzy, you've been wonderful company!"

"Gabriel... you've hardly spoken to me at all... You just stare at me."

"I know, I'm sorry. You're just very interesting, and I recently got over a relationship."

Lizzy blushed when Gabriel said this.

"Gabriel, what the hell? I don't even know you enough to like you as a person! Why do you like me that way? I'm hideous and disgusting and dirty!"

This made Gabriel a little unhappy. He started spouting nonsense but Lizzy tuned it out and walked away to the room that Gabriel had given to her. This room seemed like it was used often, which frightened Lizzy. She dozed off for a few hours until he door was opened. She pretended to be asleep but kept an eye open because Gabriel could not see this. Gabriel climbed in bed with Lizzy, and her heart raced. Gabriel sighed and fell asleep.

Lizzy had no idea what to do. She did not know if this was Gabriel's room, or if he just went into her room, or if.. he was lost or something. Lizzy stayed in the bed for a minute until she finally decided to slowly and quietly get up. She inched her way towards the door and opened it very carefully. When she shut the door, she accidentally knocked over a plant in the dark. The noise woke another person in the house up.

"Gabriel, what are you doing?" the voice said. Lizzy ran towards the front door of the house.

"Nothing, mom!" Gabriel replied.

"MOM?!" Lizzy yelled. Lizzy was apalled.

"Wait... Lizzy.. where are you?" Gabriel called. Lizzy immediately closed the front door behind her.

Lizzy paced along the road. She spent about 6 hours in that house. She was so embarrased, she refused to look at anyone the next day. She sat in a box and pulled petals off of a flower. Lizzy was still miserable, lonely, tired, lost, scared, weak, hungry, and dirty.
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 31st 2013, 8:49 am

Actually getting kind of bored with this, I had no idea what to write so I put Pokemon73's mom in the story since she apparently loves to talk to us on skype if he's in our group. (She tells him to go to bed OR ELSE!)
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke July 31st 2013, 11:29 pm

Lizzy part 5 and stuff.

Lizzy stayed away from people the next few days. Usually she would ask for food or money, but she was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

The days passed, and Lizzy got more ill as each day went on. She almost died of illness, but she was taken to a hospital by a passerby that she was unable to recognize.

Lizzy woke up in the hospital very afraid.

"What's happening?" She asked. Lizzy recieved no answer. She felt very weak and tired, but she still tried to stand up, despite that. Finally, a doctor came in through a door to examine Lizzy. Lizzy failed almost every test, and her physical condition was horrible. Many doctors came and took Lizzy, who feel asleep soon after...

Lizzy had fallen into a coma. Days passed, weeks passed.. she would not wake up. Lizzy had been asleep for almost 7 weeks, a machine keeping her alive. The doctors worked endlessly to keep her breathing and fed, while also working to keep her clean. After the seventh week had passed, Lizzy awoke.

Lizzy couldn't speak. She couldn't do much of anything. She felt less ill, but still very tired and unhealthy. Lizzy saw many doctors around her, somewhat remembering them bringing her to the room she was in. The doctors cheered when Lizzy awoke, but Lizzy could not respond. She did not want to, and her body refused to let her do anything.

The doctors left Lizzy alone for a while. She stayed in bed, her mind racing. She heard a knock on her door, and she became very senile.

"Lizzy, I have a visitor for you! It's the man who took you here, Gabriel!"

Lizzy's heart sank.

"Gabriel? What are you doing here?" Lizzy yelled. The doctor jumped, not only because Lizzy yelled but because her voice sounded different. And indeed it did, it was more clear and deep.

"Erm... Lizzy, do you not want Gabriel in here?"

"I don't have much of a choice because he'll stalk me more anyways." Lizzy responded.

The doctor left the room, and Gabriel wore a frown on his face. He was asto ished and upset, but tried as hard as he could to hide it.

"Lizzy.. what's the matter?" Gabriel asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired and somewhat annoyed with you."

"Oh..." Gabriel said, flatly. Lizzy did not respond to Gabriel this time, but Gabriel still stayed in the room, looking at Lizzy. Eventually he got bored and sat on Lizzy's hospital bed.

"No... please, go away..." Lizzy said.

"But Lizzy! I care about you! You mean a lot to me! I saved you while you were dying!"

"Gabriel, you are a complete idiot. Please leave me alone."

Gabriel left Lizzy, crying. Lizzy felt a slight amount of guilt because of this, and then she heard Gabriel's voice.

"That girl in there, she attacked me!"

Soon after that, Lizzy heard footsteps approach. Since there were no more doors past Lizzy's, she knew that they were coming towards her. Lizzy made a big mistake trying to get away. She stoop up from the hospital bed and opened her window.

"It's okay to die... right?" Lizzy asked herself. She shed a tear. She questioned herself, and why she was about to jump from the top floor of a five story hospital.

But then her door opened, and security gaurds had entered her room. With that, Lizzy jumped out of her window.
    Headstrong
    Headstrong

Post by Headstrong August 1st 2013, 12:02 am

LIZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin August 1st 2013, 12:03 am

=O =O =O

Oh my.
    Elsa
    Elsa

PokéDollars : 19685

Post by Elsa August 1st 2013, 10:16 am

Did you just

Did that just

Did Lizzy just . . .

LIZZYYYYYYYYYYY

Post by Guest September 23rd 2013, 2:08 pm

....I hate all of you. With a burning passion. =.=
    Rai
    Rai

PokéDollars : 20840

Post by Rai September 23rd 2013, 2:10 pm

Apparently you're a slut in this story lol Why u no update this TS?

Post by Guest September 23rd 2013, 2:11 pm

i'm secretly a nerd
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke December 11th 2013, 2:38 am

LIZZY PART 6 OMFG IT'S COMING TELL YOUR FRANDS
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke December 11th 2013, 3:15 pm

wtf pz don't lock this
    Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin December 11th 2013, 4:35 pm

Make a new thread or something. This thread is considered dead and needs to locked and go to archives.
    Cherry Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Archer Rank
    Archer Rank

Post by Cherry Coke December 11th 2013, 4:45 pm

but then how are people supposed to read it huh
    HUH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content