The Battle Maison

Only the best of the best trainers fight away to win battles and reach ridiculous high winning streaks!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on December 23rd 2013, 4:19 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2523 messages in 245 subjects

We have 39 registered users

The newest registered user is gajahmada112

Latest Forum News

Latest topics

» Kill la Kill
by Cherry Coke August 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW Battle Maison Forums!
by Admin February 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

» Count to 10 before TheTrainerExpert posts!
by TheTrainerExpert February 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 12]
by Admin February 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

» Twitch Plays Pokemon
by Cherry Coke February 21st 2014, 12:30 am

» Latest Forum Updates
by Admin February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

» the story of michelle x em [spam thread]
by Cherry Coke February 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 11]
by Pokey February 17th 2014, 1:51 am

» Count to 1000!
by Pokey February 16th 2014, 11:35 pm

» Valentines Day 2014 Random Pairing Guessing Thread
by Cherry Coke February 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

» Valentines Day
by TheTrainerExpert February 15th 2014, 11:22 am

» Oi!
by Zortac February 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

Vent Thread

BreeZaps
    PokeBall Rank
    PokeBall Rank

PokéDollars : 9560

Vent Thread

Post by BreeZaps on December 11th 2013, 11:22 pm

Vent when you need to so you can get some stuff off of your mind.

PZ Note: Remember not to argue someone vent post. This is vent thread and it's there for a purpose.
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

PokéDollars : 2147492570

Re: Vent Thread

Post by Admin on December 11th 2013, 11:34 pm

Spoiler:
    This my first vent post. Idc if you like to read it but if you read it, thanks I guess.

2013, the year of many expectations. Cross that, it's already shit. Moving on to 2014.

So basically this year was up from good until now bullshit. All of this internet life was interesting and impacts me into new life but. This is also affecting my own life too. This year was happy upside year in first 7 months and then from August to now is fucked up. All of this non sense of me doing is ridiculously affecting my life. Right after I finish Sophomore year. I was expected to be good summer but until it was ruined by breakup of tsxpz because it was really good roleplay marriage. After that, it started to depress me like tons of depression. It took almost 1-2 months to get over with it but that really fucking changed my actual life. I'm not blaming the internet but this my fault for attempting this shit and being fucking crybaby. Since after TSxPZ breakup. It affect my life like deadzone, it's already of me being slacking off from school. Failing a class, cutting a class, and so much fucking stress. Even through I was happy at some days of my depressions. Overall, it's not. It's really really bothers my ass and I don't have motivation to do any stuff. It's now me procrastinating, doing stuff in last minute, and getting really low grades. My parents and I argue a lot than last year and I don't feel like I'm going to be fucking better person. I'm lazy. I'm lonely. I'm stupid. I'm worthless. It's all fucking ruined. Why life is bad right now? Well this shit right here. Also, I hurt my brothers and cousins more which makes me more stressed than ever. I don't know what will happen next year but I might know that I will be more worst. Not to mention my grammar is worst than last year. I'm sorry but I have say this in here. So yeah. Fuck this. Fuck my life. I HATE THIS!

Last edited by PokeZone on December 12th 2013, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Archer Rank

PokéDollars : 17250

Post by Cherry Coke on December 11th 2013, 11:46 pm

Spoiler:
    i feel like dying.
    idk everyone at home is mad at me lately because i've been procrastinating with homework and my friends are mad at me because of something that happened on tumblr the other day and now i'm really fucking stressed out about school and home and internet and life and i try to smile but i can't really be happy and now i'm upset because of everything that's going on today and just
    why am i even alive
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin on December 12th 2013, 12:49 am

*sticks the thread if anyone wants to blurt something.*

Remember not to argue someone vents.

Founder

Post by Admin on December 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
    I feel like I like to kill myself. No matter I could do in this world, I'm useless. I don't know anything expect here. I was like reaching the boiling point of my life being killed myself. I have suffered that many times in my mind. I just can't do it. I'm too cringed at something I shouldn't kill myself. Either way, this year is absolute depressing as hell. I didn't have one good moment in my life and this internet life isn't gonna help me at all. I'm not blaming to anyone in here but I'm now like not trusting anyone in here because they do same nonsense and causes me stress. No matter what, let see if I can change that in next year.

My concern is my grades and full shit ton of life. Next year was suppose to be my final high school year and if I don't get my act together. Idk my life right now. I don't have any career plans or something :/

ALL OF THE REASON IS IN PREVIOUS POST

Founder

Post by Admin on December 17th 2013, 10:20 am

Spoiler:
    Friends. Close Friends. Internet Friends. Backstabbers.

My dream last night was pitiful about yesterday school life and here. Yet it's another depression moments.

Personally I starting to think that all of my friends are betrayals. If that's true then I would've demote them all and ignore them but no. I've known as nice and happy person that you would get along. However, certain people that want to be against me is sure a no longer friend. It's like I don't trust anyone in here and my real life. Don't you want me to be a bully towards you? Let's assume that people don't want that. I don't care if you love to prank and joke towards me. However the real question is, does my friends really care about me? I think I don't think so at this time. I know it's non-sense/stupid talk. I'm sure reading this post show that you care about me. Others don't. I'm fine with that, but that doesn't mean I would stop talking to you. Even through I'm still shy talking to other people. So that's what I'm trying to point out in this post.

Same applies to best friends. I don't want to say the names because it's too personal, but a friend from real life and the internet recently has really turned against me with really mean comments. At least they didn't talk about it to their friends. Or do they? In real life, a backstabber that doesn't want to talk to me anymore. In internet, well I felt like this person is against me and the person is in the staff team.

To be honest, this year I currently have less friends.
    Hey PZ, is this a joke? No, it's not. From what my last post said about me, I want to kill myself. It's certainly one of the reasons why I don't belong this world.

I know having a friend a cure to stop this depression but I don't think it isn't working. Also me being fun is definitely not in my dictionary. I'm sure I wouldn't be as fun next year as you think. Well, is this sign or me being mature? Who knows. A lot of changes happening towards me and that's life you know.

You might be thinking that my feelings is just stupid and shows that I don't care about all of you.
    But I care all of you but I'm just a friend of you. Eh, that term but I have to say it.
    You don't have to talk to me everyday and have same hobby. But I don't think having friends nor best friends isn't gonna make me feel any better.

A vast majority of this post is for one person and it's not Brick. It applies to all of you too.

PokeBall Rank

PokéDollars : 9560

Post by BreeZaps on December 17th 2013, 11:54 pm

Poke if you really feel like you want to kill yourself. DON'T!
    Please talk to ferro or your brother. I care. We all care right?
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin on December 18th 2013, 8:49 pm

Spoiler:
    Roleplays are mean't for jokes but in certain cases it's not.

Don't you remember the pairing TSxPZ thing.

We did some roleplay stuff involving stupid stuff we've done to each other (not gonna list it). The thing is.... this pairing last freaking almost 7 months. After like 5-6 month being together, this where my mind thinks this pairing might be actual real thing (not irl but it's in internet.). Generally all roleplays doesn't actually happen in real life. But the thing about me, I care too much. So that means I care this pairing and I'm really too involved in this. Thinking that I want to do something special.

Well, that's too much for us basically. I somewhat understand the breakup but some reason I'm desperate that .

This show me that I care every point. Even sometimes I don't care at some points but I mostly care everything I've done. It's not like I'm not stalking you but it's how to get know to each other.

What's wrong with me? Well me being desperate over a pairing, backslashing my best friend, and so on.

Why am I still alive? Do you think I should stop? Do you think I should stop being over desperate over a pairing? Do you guys want me to just move on?

I need your thoughts through. In spoiler tags, if you want.

But in life and here, I care everyone and their problems. But I'm doing it too much I guess.
    So that's why I posted my depression of best friends and stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is August 20th 2018, 12:05 pm