The Battle Maison

Only the best of the best trainers fight away to win battles and reach ridiculous high winning streaks!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on December 23rd 2013, 4:19 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2523 messages in 245 subjects

We have 39 registered users

The newest registered user is gajahmada112

Latest Forum News

Latest topics

» Kill la Kill
by Cherry Coke August 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The NEW Battle Maison Forums!
by Admin February 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

» Count to 10 before TheTrainerExpert posts!
by TheTrainerExpert February 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 12]
by Admin February 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

» Twitch Plays Pokemon
by Cherry Coke February 21st 2014, 12:30 am

» Latest Forum Updates
by Admin February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

» the story of michelle x em [spam thread]
by Cherry Coke February 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

» Guess that Pokemon! [Week 11]
by Pokey February 17th 2014, 1:51 am

» Count to 1000!
by Pokey February 16th 2014, 11:35 pm

» Valentines Day 2014 Random Pairing Guessing Thread
by Cherry Coke February 15th 2014, 10:20 pm

» Valentines Day
by TheTrainerExpert February 15th 2014, 11:22 am

» Oi!
by Zortac February 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

PZ's Blog #2: Friends that care about me and those who don't.

Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Pok├ęDollars : 2147493175

PZ's Blog #2: Friends that care about me and those who don't.

Post by Admin on February 10th 2014, 5:57 pm

Woah, I'm writing a blog about friends in general (irl, internet, etc.).

Before I say the answer who are my current friends in this forum. Let me tell you what's the general term of friends and how you suppose to gain a friend.

Basically you can gain a friend if they stand up with you, supports with you, isn't a total idiot, talks to you daily, having fun, playing each other, similar interests, or anything that you feel you can gain more friends. Is gaining a friend hard? No, but if you're too shy then probably yes. But hey, you don't have to be shy because if you at least try to talk someone in school, visiting someone's house, etc. It's hard to talk to someone or finding a person who has similar interest. We all suffer that same issue in real life so why we're here then? To stay away from real life? Well, for my answer. Try at least speak up to your close friends or any classmate from school if you're having trouble with another person.

Now personally many people wondered. Does friends relatively change constantly in your life? Yeah, if the person is away or moved to another state. That might be an issue if you didn't speak up so the best way to not forget a certain friend that is going away. Contact them, have their phone number, or contact them in social media (like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.). That way you can speak to your friend anywhere not just real life!

Internet Friends.
    90% of my friends are in here, the internet. So are they truly your friend? To be honest, typing this thing up and saying their feeling is kinda hard to tell from their feelings. Although someone said in skype that gaining a friend from internet isn't the best way to talk to someone face to face. However, there are a story between them. Some people are virtually don't want to see your face or anything personal/private so that's disadvantage about internet friends. Sometimes they can be real or not real (from what my parents say about internet friends). Robots? No. We're humans that goes into computer, cell phones, iphones, ipods, ipads, mobile, or any electronic device that allow us to chat in internet world. But they're some problems in the internet such as cyberbullying, trolling, flaming/harassment/discrimination, the people in the internet can be dumb/overreacted, and so on. Personally, I had those issues before but I'll just simply move on and let's find a solution before things gets of hand.

Can friends be betrayals/forgotten?

Yes. Depends on the situation. A lot of people have many different kinds of friends but sometimes they might not consider you as friend because they forget you, you haven't talk to this friend for a long long time, or something.

I had few people who are betrayals, and fake friends who are friends in 1st day and then the next day, I'm no longer friend with that person.

So PZ? Who's your friend?

I have plenty for friends around in the internet, including irl, and so on. But if you're wondering that you asked me, PZ, are you truly my friend? I'm not sure if you consider me. Face the fact that I'm everyone friend. As long you aren't an idiot, stupid, butthurts, and anything offending against me. Then, yes.

Best friends? Well, that's different story. If you want to know that am I your best friend. Reply it in here, PM, VM, or ask me in the chatbox.
    So yeah that concludes about friends.

Current date/time is December 19th 2018, 1:06 am